Happy hour here we come!!
Our new favorite beverage – The Tropical Buritini Cocktail! This drink will make it feel like summertime all year long and is packed with the delicious, fresh flavors of sweet mango, tangy grapefruit and the smooth, unique flavor twist (and all the benefits!) of the Buriti Superfruit!
Shake up one of these mouthwatering Buritini’s for your next gathering see for yourself just what we’re raving about!!
Need to stock up on AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice before making this recipe? Find it here!
- Cocktail Shaker
- Jigger (or other 1 oz measuring tool)
- Cocktail Strainer (optional)
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 ounces AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice
- 1 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce mango juice
- 1 ounce vodka of choice
- 1/2 cup ice
- To a cocktail shaker, add AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice, grapefruit juice, mango juice, vodka and ice.
- Place the cap on the shaker and shake vigorously until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass of choice. (Use a strainer top on the cocktail shaker before pouring if you do not desire the ice in your cocktail glass.)
- Garnish with fruit of choice and a mini drink umbrella. Enjoy!