Get ready to embark on a sensational flavor journey as we unveil the secret to an extraordinary Buriti White Sangria! Brace yourself for a burst of excitement, as we combine the crispness of white wine, the tantalizing flavors of fresh fruits, and the exotic essence of AMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice. This enchanting concoction is not just a regular sangria—it’s an experience that will transport your taste buds to a realm of pure delight. So, grab your equipment, gather the ingredients, and prepare to indulge in a symphony of flavors that will leave you craving for more!
- 1 Large pitcher
- 1 Cutting board
- 1 Knife
- 1 Stirring Rod or Spoon
- 750 ml White Wine (we used Pinot Grigio)
- 1 can AMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice
- 1 cup Strawberries (halved)
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 whole Orange (sliced)
- 2 whole Limes (sliced)
- Slice the strawberries, lime & orange.
- Add the strawberries, blackberries, lime and orange slices to the pitcher.
- Pour the white wine on top of the fruit in the pitcher.
- Next, add one full can of AMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice to the mixture.
- Finally, stir the mixture together and transfer the pitcher into the refrigerator for 2-4 hours to let the fruit infuse.
- Serve chilled & enjoy!