If you’re looking for a simply sweetened, refreshing drink that’s both incredibly easy to make as well as delicious…look no further! The Amarumayu Rosé Camu Spritzer is a favorite of ours and it only takes 5 minutes to make!
Filled with Rosé, fresh strawberries, crisp apples, naturally sweet clementine, club soda and, of course, Amarumayu Apple & Camu Camu Superfruit Juice – This bubbly spritzer is the perfect lighter drink option for happy hour or weekend gatherings with friends!
- Measuring cup
- Stirring rod
- Large pitcher
- Cutting board
- 750 ml Rosé Wine (1 bottle)
- 1 bottle Apple & Camu Camu Amarumayu Superfruit Juice
- 1-2 cups Club Soda or Seltzer
- 1 Apple chopped
- 2 Clementines sliced
- 1-2 cups Strawberries chopped
- Chop & slice all fruit accordingly.
- Place the fruit in a large pitcher.
- Pour the Rosé over top of the fruit.
- Add AMARUMAYU's Apple & Camu Camu Superfruit Juice to the mix.
- Top with club soda.
- Mix thoroughly with a long wooden spoon. Chill & serve!