Chocolate Covered Açaí Bites
A delicious snack made with acai juice and coated in decadent dark chocolate for a sweet and antioxidant-rich treat.
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 can Açai AMAYU Superfruit Juice
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Shredded Coconut (optional)
For the Açai Bites
- To a high-speed blender, add the Frozen Banana, Frozen Mixed Berries, AMAYU Acai Superfruit Juice, and Coconut Milk.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and place into the freezer to set for 2-3 hours or until solid.
For the Chocolate Coating
- Melt the Dark Chocolate and Coconut Oil together in the microwave at 15 second intervals (stirring in between) until smooth.
- Remove the frozen Acai Bites from the ice cube tray and place each one into the chocolate to fully coat.
- Move the Chocolate Covered Acai Bites onto a small baking tray lined with wax paper.
- Transfer the tray into the freezer to set.
TIP * Optional: Sprinkle Coconut Flakes on top of each Açaí Bite before the chocolate has hardened! Store in the freezer as a healthy sweet treat for up to 3 weeks!