Thanksgiving is coming and we have the perfect new superfruit recipe to add to your holiday dinner table this year!
Meet our Superfruit Cranberry Sauce – made with just FIVE ingredients! Packed with delicious whole cranberries, AMARUMAYU’S Camu Camu Superfruit Juice, pure maple, light brown sugar and a dash of cinnamon, what could be better?!
Stock up on both AMARUMAYU Superfruit Juices here so you’re all set to make this side dish!
- Medium Pot
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Serving Bowl
- 2 (12oz bags) Fresh Whole Cranberries
- 3/4 Cup AMARUMAYU Camu Camu Superfruit Juice
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a medium-sized pot, mix together and bring to simmer on medium heat.
- Let the mixture simmer for 10-15 minutes until the cranberries are tender and the sauce has thickened. Keep the pot covered for the first half of the simmering time and uncover for the remaining time. Turn the stovetop down to low for the second half of the cook time as well. (*Note Remove the lid and taste the cranberry sauce after this time. If you’d like it to be sweeter, add more maple syrup or brown sugar a tablespoon at a time until desired level of sweetness is reached.)
- Remove from heat and let cool for 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish to eat immediately or store in an airtight jar and place into the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for up to 2 months.